I happen to have an NAD 7050 Direct Digital Network Amplifier. Great product, works well with my Spotify Premium account and using an optical connection as amplifier for my television audio signal. The sound quality with my Monitor Audio Bronze 5 speakers is excellent. The amplifier comes with an Android app to mainly set the volume. Sadly, the app stopped working with the release of Android Nougat. Now, I also happen to have a home automation system based on Domoticz to operate my Hue lights, my Daikin heat pump, my blinds and what not. So, I decided to add support for the NAD 7050 to Domoticz. The reason I could was that Tom Hartley tweeted that he had figured out how to control it. I used his code with some LUA glue and a bit of clicking in Domoticz. I detailed the procedure in the NAD 7050 Domoticz wiki entry and you can discuss it on the Domoticz forum topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment